4 out of 10 people will experience sciatic pain in their lives. Sciatica pain starts on the basis of spine and goes down to the thigh, calf muscles and end of your foot. The pain isn’t always chronic but it can be quite painful.
Symptoms of Sciatica Pain:
- Tingling, pinching, electric sensation.
- Pain felt in any place of the sciatic nerve – calf, back of the thigh, lower back or/and buttock.
- Numbness, fatigue or reduced feeling in the feet and/or legs.
- Buckling of the knees when standing up.
- The occurrence of foot drop. This is a condition in which you can’t walk on the heels because your ankles are not flexible enough.
If you want to soothe and reduce your sciatic pain at home in just 15 minutes, these specially designed exercises can really help you.
They’re based on yoga and can be performed by anyone.
Here are the 7 exercises that can help you relieve sciatica pain in just 15 minutes: