Magnesium is a magic for the hormones and it can be used to treat a lot of hormonal imbalance issues such as: thyroid conditions, PCOS, perimenopause, PMS, adrenaline fatigue and anxiety. Most women are magnesium deficient and that eventually causes ovulation to become irregular. Our bodies get rid of magnesium when we’re feeling stressed, because magnesium prevents stress. Unfortunately, we’re all too stressed, which means we’re losing a lot of magnesium on a daily basis. Other things that affect the magnesium levels in your body is the sugar intake and how much coffee you drink.
Magnesium is vital for your hormonal balance and that’s why you need to start consuming supplements, especially if you’re struggling with PCOS, PMS, thyroid disorder etc.
Here are some of the benefits you can get from magnesium:
- It will calm your nervous system and prevent the creation of excess cortisol.
- It will help the production of the thyroid hormone and prevent thyroid disease.
- It can help you control insulin production.
- It will help you sleep better.
- Magnesium makes the hormones progesterone, estrogen and testosterone, so if you’re in peri-menopause, it will help your body.
Boost Your Magnesium
Start consuming foods rich in magnesium such as: sunflower seeds and dark chocolate. Using supplements is the most direct approach to increasing your magnesium levels. Another thing you can do is to add 2 cups of Epsom salt to your bath, 2 times a week.
if you like this article don’t forget to share with your friends, Sharing is Caring !