As we age, our body couldn’t hold on to the rigorous exercises and limits we pushed before. Our joints couldn’t hold it, we feel sore very fast and get tired easily. Well, if you’re over 40 and you still can rock your workouts as good as you were in the 20’s you are lucky! But in this post we include all of the women that are over 40, because these exercises are really good and everyone can make them. Let’s go:
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Squat and place your hands in front of your feet.
- Jump back until your legs are fully extended and your body is straight in a plank position.
- Do a push up and jump forward, push through the heels and return to the starting position.
- Repeat until the set is complete.
- Perform 3 sets of 10 reps.